Already have a Username/Password for Swiss Medical Informatics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
EMH Swiss Medical Publishers Ltd. grants to all users on the basis of the Creative Commons license "Attribution - Non commercial - No Derivative Works" for an unlimited period the right to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as well as to make it publicly available on condition that:
(1) the work is clearly attributed to the author or licensor
(2) the work is not used for commercial purposes and
(3) the work is not altered, transformed, or built upon.
Any use of the work for commercial purposes needs the explicit prior authorisation of EMH on the basis of a written agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
©2015 EMH Swiss Medical Publishers Ltd., Switzerland